Royal Knots Private Limited ("Helinto" or "we") is a wedding and travel booking engine. Our mission is to provide online platform or market place that provides valuable wedding, travel, tourism related information for the all kinds of customers. The services offered by us include the Helinto websites located at Helinto.com or any sub domain of Helinto.com (the "Helinto Website"), and any other feature, content or applications offered from time to time by Helinto in connection with the Helinto Website whether accessed directly or through our application for mobile devices (collectively, the "Helinto Services").
- Agreement defines the terms and conditions under which you are allowed to use the Website or Helinto App (application) and describes the manner in which we shall treat your account while you are registered as an end customer/vendor, Travel Agent and Corporate with us. If you have any questions about any part of the Agreement, feel free to contact us at email@example.com.
- We reserve the right to modify or terminate any portion of the Agreement for any reason and at any time, and such modifications may be informed to you in writing. You should read the Agreement at regular intervals. Your use of the Website or application following any such modification constitutes your agreement to follow and be bound by the Agreement so modified.
- This Agreement override all previous oral and written terms and conditions (if any) communicated to you relating to your use of the Website or application to avail the Services. By availing any Service, you signify your acceptance of the terms of this Agreement. If you do not agree to be bound by the terms of this agreement, please immediately terminate the usage of the application. Your usage of the application shall be assumed as deemed acceptance of the agreement of these terms and conditions.
- If you wish to become a vendor, submit content, video or images, communicate with other Users and generally make use of the Helinto Services, you must read this Agreement and indicate your acceptance during the content submission process.
- The Agreement is published in compliance of, and is governed by the provisions of Indian law, including but not limited to: the (Indian) Information Technology Act, 2000.
Your access to use of the Website and the Services will be solely at the discretion of Helinto.com. So please take a few minutes to read over the vendors Agreement below.
Note: You are entering into a legally binding agreement.
A profile on Helinto is created by:
- A business owner (or authorized person) registering on the portal
- A representative of Helinto creating a profile on vendors’ or brand’s behalf, with oral or written consent of the same. In such a case, images would be uploaded by the vendor themselves/ mailed to the representative/ collected from other domains by the company representative with the vendors’ consent.
- The profile will be reviewed and if approved by the super admin, the listing will be displayed under the respective category in Helinto website or application.
To obtain access to Helinto website and other services vendors are given an opportunity to register with us. As part of the registration process, you will provide your email address and select a password and verify the email address in order to access your personalised dashboard. Further-
- You will not provide any false personal information.
- You will keep your contact information accurate and up-to-date.
- We recommend you not to share your account password, or let anyone else access your account, or do anything else that might endanger the security of your account.
- You will be responsible for preserving the confidentiality of your password and for all actions of persons accessing any of our sites through any password assigned to you. You will notify us at Helinto.com of any known or suspected unauthorized use of your account.
- You must have obtained all necessary internal as well as governmental and statutory licenses and approvals necessary for the execution of this Agreement and the conduct of its business.
- There is no pending or threatened legal proceedings against you before any judicial or quasi-judicial forum whatsoever and further that there are no existing or proposed contracts and/or agreements that may affect its performance hereunder; and it shall comply with all applicable laws in the performance of its obligations hereunder.
- By registering as a vendor on Helinto, you can receive news, updates & promotional communication via SMS & Email.
- If post registration/ your profile being created, you wish to dissociate from the profile in any way, your profile will shift into an “unclaimed” category to showcase any user reviews that might have accumulated for your business.
- In case your business has closed down, you can write into us with sufficient proof of the same. Post investigation, the profile will then be marked as ”Not in Service”.
CONTESTS AND GIVE-AWAYS
From time to time, Helinto runs giveaways and organizes contests for the third party. Each contest or giveaway will have its own terms and conditions which shall be published or made available along with the other details regarding the contest, if the vendor takes part in, agrees to, or engages, or registers itself in any such contest then Helinto encourages you to review such terms and conditions prior to engaging with each contest or giveaway. Once having accepted the terms and conditions of the contests and giveaways the vendor shall be bound by such terms and conditions.
In case Helinto undertakes a project including but not limited to campaigns in capacity of being a customer or the person commissioning the project for a third party and requires the vendor to be an integral part of the project, such an agreement between Helinto and vendor shall be of the nature of collaboration hence the copyright will be held jointly by Helinto and the vendor. In furtherance to this clause, the vendor is curtailed to use such images or videos on any other wedding, travel platform. However, vendor is free to use these images or videos on their personnel websites/ social media. Removal or editing rights for such images and videos shall be retained by Helinto exclusively and they cannot be removed without the prior permission of Helinto.
In case the vendor finds any review offensive or they dispute a review on any of the material uploaded by them and they want to get it removed, then in such a case the vendor or the user is free to send a request to firstname.lastname@example.org and include a brief description of the review(s) to be removed along with the current location of such review on the Helinto Website and the reason(s) for such removal. We shall investigate into the matter to ensure the validity and authenticity of such request; investigation will be based on certain internal parameters. If it’s found genuine and relevant then the related review will be hidden or removed.
Upon the vendor being selected and on successful subscription for the premium features section they must keep in mind that these sections are incorporated by Helinto for better and improved user experience, it also helps with the promotion of vendors but Helinto does not guarantee leads generated by the vendors while they are a part of the premium vendors’ section.
REAL WEDDINGS SUBMISSION
A Real Wedding upload to, submit to, or embed on any Helinto platform by the bride or groom or by their family member authorized to do so, then such a wedding will be removed or deleted from the Helinto platform only with the prior permission/consent of the bride, groom or by the family member so authorized. This clause applies to an entire wedding, an image or a video uploaded to, submitted to, or embedded on any Helinto platform.
Submission by Vendors:
Weddings you upload to, submit to, or embed on any Helinto platform can be used by Helinto for mutual promotion on any digital and offline mediums. However, Helinto does not claim any ownership right for the same.
In case the vendor wants to get the wedding submitted by him removed, then in such a case he is free to send a request to email@example.com and include a brief description of the wedding to be removed along with the reasons for such removal. We shall investigate into the matter to ensure the validity and authenticity of such request. Investigation will be based on certain internal parameters. If it’s found genuine and relevant then the related wedding can be hidden or removed.
All reviews form a part of the user content on the Helinto platform and are the sole property of Helinto, thereby authorizing Helinto to retain such reviews along with the images or videos or any material so reviewed. In case the original images are requested to be removed by the vendor or in case the vendor removes their Helinto account and whether finally agreed or decided elsewise the reviews to the related content retained in the inactive account shall continue to be Helinto’s property.
For the publicly available information put up on other platforms including but not limited to name and phone numbers may be retained by Helinto in any case whatsoever.
Helinto acts as a booking platform for the services/products provided by various types of vendors as a package or product. We have the right to remove any material or posting you make on our Website if, in our opinion, such material does not comply with the content standards.
- Create various packages under packages section in your personalised dashboard.
- Defined prices can be fixed against each package, with subject to change option from time to time.
- You are obliged to provide a specialised price for Helinto, which can also be negotiable.
- Helinto reserves the right to alter the package rates as and when required.
- During festive/celebration season, Helinto reserves the right to fix a specialised costing from the existing rates.
- On a successful booking of package/service, the vendor will be notified via SMS/email. The vendor needs to accept/reject the order based on their availability to undertake the services. The order deemed cancelled if the booking is not accepted with 24 hours from the time of booking.
- On acceptance of booking, vendors are odbliged to provide the services on the particular event date and the services that are listed out in the package. If any grievances from the customer of not adhering, we shall investigate into the matter to ensure the validity and authenticity of such request. If deemed true, Helinto reserves the right to terminate the subscription and remove the listing from Helinto Services.
- If the vendor is unable to provide the services on the said date, they must inform the Helinto Services at least 30 days prior to the event.
- If the user cancels the booking due to any circumstances, the same will be notified via SMS/email. In such cases, the cancellation % will be credited based on the time frame from the booking date to event/travel date.
- The payments for the booking will be processed to the vendor as per the vendor type. For details contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
CANCELLATIONS AND REFUNDS
- Once a premium subscription is purchased & activated, the same cannot be cancelled.
- Subscription payment made to Helinto for any premium membership is non-refundable.
Agrees that Helinto.com will not be accountable or responsible for any service related issues and/ or customer dispute that may arise with respect to or in relation to the event/function. In case where there is any complaint from the client due to any service related issues, the Vendor shall be solely responsible and shall keep Helinto.com indemnified against all such disputes.
- Helinto does not assume any responsibility for the accuracy of the availability status of products and /or services.
- The price and other information posted on Helinto is provided on an “as is” basis and is published as provided to us by the Vendor. Helinto takes steps to verify the price and other information as provided by Vendors, however it shall not be responsible for any variation in the price and /or information of the products and /or services listed on the Website
- The cancellation policy and the payment terms as listed on the Website and /or communicated through any other medium are as provided by the Vendor and Helinto has no control over them.
- Helinto does not make any representation or warranty as to specifics (such as quality, value, delivery etc.) of the products or services proposed to be sold or offered to be sold or purchased on the Website. Helinto does not implicitly or explicitly support or endorse the sale or purchase of any products or services on the Website. Helinto accepts no liability for any errors or omissions, whether on behalf of itself or third parties;
- In case there is a dispute between you and the Vendor, both the disputing parties will attempt to resolve the said dispute amicably. However, if the parties fail to resolve the said dispute, the parties will then refer the said matter to Helinto for an amicable solution. You agree that Helinto will make a decision at its own discretion and the said decision will be final and binding
- Limitation of Liability
- By using Helinto.com, you agree and understand that injuries and damages can occur by the use of such products, either as a result of negligence or because of other reasons. notwithstanding anything to the contrary herein, to the fullest extent allowed by law, you agree to waive and discharge all claims, release Helinto from all liability and indemnify and hold harmless Helinto its subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, agents, and other partners and employees, from any and all liability on account of, or in any way resulting from injuries and damages in any way connected with any products purchased by way of using the website. You agree and understand and intend that this assumption of risk and release is binding upon you and your heirs, executors, agents, administrators and assigns, and includes any minors accompanying the user at the events.
- Disclaimer of warranties
- You expressly agree that your use of the Helinto.com service is at your sole risk. The Helinto.com service is provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis. Helinto.com expressly disclaims all warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, including, but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement. Helinto.com makes no warranty that its service will meet your requirements, or that its service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error free. Helinto.com makes no warranty as to the results that may be obtained from the use of the service or as to the accuracy or reliability of any information obtained through the service or that defects in the software will be corrected. You acknowledge that Helinto.com does not control content, information, products or services offered by advertisers, third parties or other users on or through the service, including but not limited to information, products, or services provided by license to Helinto.com from third parties or content provided by other users. Helinto.com assumes no responsibility for and makes no warranty or representation as to the accuracy, currency, completeness, reliability, usefulness or decency of content or products distributed or made available by third parties (including but not limited to advertisers and users) through the Helinto.com service. You will be solely responsible for any damage to your computer system or loss of data that results from your attempt to download any material from the Helinto.com service. Helinto.com makes no warranty regarding any goods or services purchased or obtained through its service or any transactions entered into through its service. No advice or information, whether oral or written, obtained by you from Helinto.com or through the Helinto.com service shall create any warranty not expressly made herein. Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion of certain warranties, therefore some of the above exclusions may not apply to you.
- By Vendor Type:
- Helinto.com reserves the right to list the Venue on its Website even post expiry of the Agreement, and the Vendor shall be deemed to have given unconditional and irrevocable permission to Helinto.com for the same.
- Responsible for maintaining and up keeping the Venue and to ensure smooth functioning and running of all operations within the Venue for hosting of events/functions at the Venue.
- Ensure availability of adequate security, electricity provision, valet parking facility and all other housekeeping facilities on the day of the event/function.
- Undertake and be responsible for obtaining any and all licenses/permits/clearances/NOCs from the relevant government authorities that may be required to host the event/function at the Venue and/ or to operate the Venue and shall timely renewals of such licenses/permits/clearances/NOCs as may be required, from time to time.
- Agrees that Helinto.com will not be accountable or responsible for any service related issues and/ or customer dispute that may arise with respect to or in relation to the event/function. In case where there is any complaint from the client due to any service related issues, the Vendor shall be solely responsible and shall keep Helinto.com indemnified against all such disputes
- The Vendor shall ensure fulfilment of all the commitments given to the customers in terms of deliverables. The Vendor shall appropriately compensate the customer in case of failure to deliver and/ or under-delivery on any commitments made to the customer.
- Helinto is under no obligation on warranty of services/ deliverables by the vendor.
- Helinto takes responsibility for the first 30 days from the event date on deliverables, provided that the customer fulfils the necessary action items from their end.
- Catering & Cake:
- Helinto shall not be liable if there is a difference in the quality of food, which was served for tasting and on the day of the event.
- Vendors are solely responsible for services, quality and risk of complaints on any health issues or any complications of customers/public.
- Invitation, Return Gifts, Boutique:
- Vendors are solely responsible for the quality of material being provided. If there are damages or any other issues such as Torn, Change in color, Size differences etc., vendors must replace/refund to the customers.
- The vendor must arrange for the delivery/pickup of the ordered items on or before the committed date of delivery. They may charge for the same if applicable.
- Helinto shall not be liable for any issues on the products/services during delivery or on the delivered products to customers, via vendors and third parties.
- Makeup & Mehndi:
- Helinto shall not be liable if there is a difference in the quality, which was offered during any trial session and on the day of the event.
- Helinto shall not be responsible for any injuries or discomforts during or after the usage of the products.
- The dates for trial if any need to communicate with the customers directly.
- Helinto is not liable to pay any trial session charges on unconfirmed/cancelled orders. In such cases, Vendors must make sure to get the payment directly from the customers.
- Vendors are liable to pay for the Leads received therefrom and Commission on Closure of Deal with Helinto customers.
- The number of leads will be provided as per the subscribed package. Lead costs will be applicable for any extra leads provided.
- All leads generated by Helinto are genuine leads. Vendors are solely responsible to convert them into business. Helinto in anywhere does not hold responsibility for unsuccessful conversion of leads.
- Lead costs are subject to change without prior notice.